Friday, July 14, 2017

New Entry: Marc Baker Premieres Debut Single "No Place I'd Rather Be"

Aussie new wave musician Marc Baker has premiered his excellent debut single "No Place I'd Rather Be".

Produced by Ben Plant (of synthpop group Miami Horror), the track has an addictive vintage sound. Baker brings attitude to pop and romance to punk.

UPDATE 17/07/2017: "No Place I'd Rather Be" is our new Single of The Week!!

"The song to me, like most of the things I write, is about this struggle I’m having falling in and out of love, something I still haven’t learned how to navigate. It’s taken me sometime to be okay with being vulnerable and honest in my art and Ben has really helped articulate my thoughts through song.” Says Baker.

Get the single here and stream it below.



(facebook.com/THISISMARCBAKER)

Tags: Marc Baker