Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Blossoms Announce Self-titled Debut Album

Manchester indie psych pop band Blossoms have confirmed that they will released their eponymous debut album 'Blossoms' on 5 August.

The band's long-awaited debut album was recorded at Liverpool's Parr Street Studios and produced by Rich Turvey and their mentor James Skelly from the The Coral.

About the record, frontman Tom Ogden, says: "All the songs are very personal to me as they’re about my relationships. I tend to write my best lyrics when I’m miserable and heartbroken, but placing that over music that’s very melodic, very pop, but with our own strange twist."

Pre-order your copy here and check out the tracklist below.

01. Charlemagne
02. At Most A Kiss
03. Getaway
04. Honey Sweet
05. Onto Her Bed
06. Texia
07. Blown Rose
08. Smashed Pianos
09. Cut Me and I’ll Bleed
10. My Favourite Room
11. Blow
12. Deep Grass

And here's the video for their latest single "Getaway".