Friday, February 19, 2016

Lush Announce 'Blind Spot' EP, Air Video For New Single "Out Of Control"

Shoegaze legends LUSH have announced the release their brand new EP titled 'Blind Spot', their first new recording since the 1996's "500 (Shake Baby Shake)" single.

The 4-track EP, was recorded last summer with Jim Abbiss and Ladytron's Daniel Hunt, and will be out on April 22 on the band's own Edamame label. Pre-order your copy here.

Talking about the new release, Miki Berenyi says:

It certainly took some time to set up, but once we were in the studio, everything came together incredibly quickly. It was great fun! It's been a long time since I've written Lush lyrics, and I realised early on with this EP that what I wrote about then is not what I feel comfortable writing about now. My perspective, and what is close to my heart, has changed, and I think that's conveyed in the songs.

Check out the tracklist and watch the video for opening track "Out of Control," below.

Blind Spot tracklist:
01. Out of Control
02. Lost Boy
03. Burnham Beaches
04. Rosebud


(Facebook)