Monday, January 25, 2016

Watch: Funeral Advantage Shares Music Video For "Gardensong"

Boston-based dream-pop musician Tyler Kershaw aka Funeral Advantage has shared the video for "Gardensong".

The song is part of our current playlist and is taken from his debut LP 'Body Is Dead', released in August last year through Native Sound.

A note from Tyler: I’ve wanted to make a skate video since I was 11 years old. My friends and I would spend all of our time filming and talking about what music would go with what parts, etc. We didn't have much planned beyond that, it was just going to happen, and that was that. 

I don't normally look back fondly on my childhood, but even so, "Gardensong" turned out to be about appreciating the things you used to dream about when you were younger. We never made the skate video, but I like to think this is close to what it would have turned out as. I'm only about 13 years late finishing it.

Watch the clip below.


(facebook.com/Funeraladvantagema)