Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wild Nothing Announces New Album, Shares New Tracks "To Know You" and "TV Queen"

Virginia based  singer/songwriter Jack Tatum aka Wild Nothing has announced his new album 'Life of Pause' will be release on 19th February via Captured Tracks.

About the follow-up to 2012's full-length 'Nocturne',  Tatum says:

"I desperately wanted for this to be the kind of record that would displace me. I’m terrified by the idea of being any one thing, or being of any one genre. And whether or not I accomplish that, I know that my only hope of getting there is to constantly reinvent. That reinvention doesn’t need to be drastic, but every new record has to have it’s own identity, and it has to have a separate set of goals from what came before."

Pre -order the LP here, check out the tracklist and listen to lead tracks "To Know You" and "TV Queen" below.

01. Reichpop
02. Lady Blue
03. A Woman’s Wisdom
04. Japanese Alice
05. Life of Pause
06. Alien
07. To Know You
08. Adore
09. TV Queen
10. Whenever I
11. Love Underneath My Thumb






(facebook.com/wildnothing)